We got the right career opportunity for you!
We are hiring an Entry Level Investment Manager for our Startup community.
Rodller helps organisations globally with not only Digital Marketing & Branding, but also with Growth, Application Development,
and Fundraising. For our Fundraising activities we are looking for someone eager and ambitious to manage the entire startup-fundraising cycle.
Job Title: Deal Analyst & Community Manager
- Entry-level professional position
- Full time / Remote
Your New Role:
- Drive Rodller’s fundraising and investment digital community
- Review incoming pitch decks of startups looking for funding
- Present deals on the Rodller digital investment portal
- Community management, e.g.
- Manage the incoming leads of founders looking for funding
- Build a relationship and connect to founders on a regular basis
- Build and maintain relationships with investors
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to align active deals.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone driven and very ambitious to learn more about the exciting world of startups and their fundraising needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/campaigns at a time
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a business driven environment and with a basic understanding of startup business models.
- We got you covered, our internal digital processes to run smooth fundraising campaigns are all set up. Now we need you to perform
on excellent stakeholder management.